Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

No.34893652 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Nurse Joy came in and told Delia, Ash’s mom to return to the waiting room while they check on Ash. But she knew then and there that she would never see her son again...

Ashley's hair had already grown to just past shoulder length. She looked like a girl that was developing. They checked Ashley's vitals to make sure they were alright. They were just fine. She would be cleared to start her journey tomorrow morning. Pikachu was ready too...

Ashley woke up and stretched she noticed she was in a hospital gown.

"So how did everything go?" Ashley asked right now her voice was still her normal voice.

"Everything went well." Nurse Joy said. "you might want to modify your voice a bit."

"Oh, sorry." Ashley said as she modified her voice to match her appearance. "So can I leave?"

"Yes you can, your clothes in the closet." Nurse Joy said. "You should be able to walk normally. By the way, you shouldn't have to stuff your bra now in fact you should probably get a training bra."

"I already have one." Ashley said in her feminine voice. "When Mother found out my desire, she bought me one."

"Okay very well." Nurse Joy chuckled, pinching on of Ashley’s nipples. "I will leave you to your devices."

"Thank you so much." Ashley said as Nurse Joy left.

Ashley then got dressed in her outfit with a training bra and a pair of panties under her outfit. She couldn’t help but stop, looking at her self where her penis used to be. She just couldn’t wait to get home for her and Pikachu to experiment together, so she made her way downstairs to greet her mother.