Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 5 / ?]

No.34934522 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey there, breedie. In the autismbox again, I see. Whatcha ya hatchin' there? Oh... 6 IV Beldum? And you want a shiny? That's cool, I guess. Shinies are overrated in my humble opinion, but you do you breedie, you do you.

What? Twenty-four full boxes and you STILL don't have the "right" one? *chuckles* Oh, breedie, when you will ever learn. But hey, at least USUM gave you the O-Powers back, right? That must help a little bit...

Me? Oh, I was just learning how to cook some delicious sashimi. You see breedie, injectors such as myself have a lot of free time, since we don't need to run in circles like you. Because of that, I have a plethora of activities to choose from, ranging from quantum physics to foreign cuisine. Just yesterday, for example, I cooked a delicious Brazilian dish known as "feijoada", with ham slices and black beans. It was delicious, and Laura (one of my many girlfriends) was really happy about. As a reward, she even used Giga Drain on my private parts, if you know what I'm talking about. *wink, wink* That's the life of we, the injectbros. When we feel like, we can simply inject our team (and make it shiny if we want to) and enjoy the game.

Yes, I know breedie. You are typing a comment arguing about "bonding" and stuff, but that's useless. You see breedie, you talk about loving your Pokemon, and yet you use them as breeding slaves and dump the "defectives" ones into the GTS. And when they get a new Egg Move on the next gen, what you do? Why, you breed another one and throw your bro into the trash. Me?

I simply give my mon the hot new moves. Sometimes I let them breed, so I can give a few puppies to my friends. Come to think about it, my Arcanine (who's been with me since HeartGold) has had more sex than you'll ever have. Isn't that funny? *smirks*

But hey breedie, keep up the good work. At least you're not a cheater, right? *chuckles* I'm off to my date with Stacy and her twin sister now. See'ya later Feraligatr.