Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!meSGROeU1Xz
[149 / 18 / ?]

Bad news.

!!meSGROeU1Xz No.34944529 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, /vp/. Hate to break it to you, but the beloved platypus isn't real. I'm currently working as an intern for Game Freak (character modelling) and I've decided to spill some tea.

Those sheets with the goat, bird.. animal.. and the flygon ripoff are... unfortunately real. The poorly translated text on them, however, is not. There are a multitude of people claiming to have made them, but the truth is, they're just more bad Game Freak designs. I threw in a picture of Water Flygon. I may be able to supply you all with more, but it'll probably take a bit. Getting them is harder than you'd think.

Other than giving me the designs to work with for modelling, they don't tell me much. All I know is that there will be reveals in an upcoming direct, however no gameplay. The models for the pokemon and characters are still being finalized (some designs haven't even been decided on yet). Expect some nice Sugimori art and story details. Other than that, not much to look forward to. Throw any questions you want at me, I'll try my best to answer.