Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 1 / ?]

Very curious

No.34946964 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Something that I don't understand is how people can be 2019fags STILL. I want to have a civil discussion about it, and I have a genuine question for you guys. I'm not one of those 2018fags who's going to copy past the same image that's barely evidence because we have better evidence. The job listings.

How can you guys still think that the games are coming out in 2019 when we know that localization editors are going to begin work really soon? You could think it's for a different game, but that's just pure delusion. Gamefreak would have enough resources to localize a smaller game without needing to make the job listings public. I've heard people say that they think Gamefreak is going to continue working on the games until next year, but it would be literally retarded to pay and hire people to localize a game, only to have to hire them again later to localize the rest of the stuff they added. That's not how it works at all, that's very inefficient and would cost them a lot more money then needed.
Do you guys think that they'd just sit on the localized games for a year and not release them during the holiday despite the pressure that they're feeling from Nintendo?

Don't get me wrong, I can see some merit to 2019, but I can't see them being released any later than February and that's assuming the localization editing and stuff is really slow.

Please, I just really want to know how you can think the games are coming next year if they are being localized currently.