Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 4 / ?]

No.34995503 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ya know, I'm tired of the leaks. Can we just have a good old what-we're-hoping-for thread?

What I want:

>A set a starters where I like all of them; hoping for a fire rabbit at the very least (Fire/Fairy maybe), a grass wooly mammoth (Grass/Electric, maybe it uses it's tusks as lightning rods), and the water starter I'm not too sure about. A platypus would be pretty cute (Water/Poison, though that type is pretty overdone).
>A comfy region, maybe Spain or Italy; lots of coffee shops, lots of places to explore, mountains, etc
>Compelling story! Instead of just take-over-the-world maybe it's manipulating environments and changing nature, pokemon experimentation, things like that; being able to rescue pokemon as opposed to just trying to "save the world" would be neat
>A better battle system
>Better graphics
>Better music
>More regional variants, but for pokemon of all generations (for instance, a Bug/Dragon Flygon or an Ice/Flying Wingull)
>A fun, yet compelling post-game
>Some cool legendaries, like a seven-headed hydra (Poison/Dragon, each head spits a different type of venom), or a blue-ringed octopus (Psychic/Poison, covered in spots that look like eyes when frightened).

That's about all I can think of. How about you all?

Pic unrelated