Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 10 / ?]

No.35027058 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright enough bullshit already:

Pokemon You and Me. Yes that's what they're fucking called. First trailer is in the exact same format as the first X and Y trailer. I've seen it with my team. Supposedly they're shoving it in a Pokemon direct which is planned for this month, but there's chatter of just including it in a Nintendo direct at this point. Sounds dumb if you ask me. Game play models and environments shown look much cleaner than its predecessor. Hardly any outlines and less pix-elated textures. Some score plays, and and an overhead shot of a village full of white buildings next to a blue ocean is seen. The male trainer is running through the streets of this village with NPCs going in and out of shops. These buildings are connected by strings of colorful square flags. It then shows some wild battles with a mini game of a Pokeball being thrown at Lillipup, Ledyba, and Ekans in rapid succession. The three starters are shown. None of what's been shown on this board come close. Grass is a raccoon with leaves as cheeks. Fire is a sheep with smoke like wool. Water is a baby octopus with a cute round translucent bubble as a head. All three show off battle animations. More game play with the female trainer is shown, going through a cave, then diving underwater. It cuts immediately to a sandy type area with stone pillars rising from it. followed by more running around a glass type mirror maze. It's very impressive how the models look in the in game glass. The final seconds of the trailer are what I presume to be the legendary Pokemon. A huge blue and white butterfly type thing, very similar to Cryogonal, flying over a lake. Then a dark red serpent comes out of the ground and screeches. Both are scene together before a final look at the logos