Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 10 / ?]

No.35119518 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Pokemon with objectively good designs that were ruined by ugly, shitty, and terrible evolutions. Salandit had so much potential, I still remember seeing it's reveal for the first time and losing my shit at how amazing it was. I fucking loved it instantly, was hype as fuck. I didn't even care if it had shitty movepool or stats, I fucking loved it. But no, GF fucking panders to furries and literally turned it into the ugliest fucking Pokemon in the game to date. The fact that blatant sex appeal Pokemon like that was green lit makes me so fucking livid, what the fuck were they thinking. I want to fucking break whoever is responsible for Salazzle and the decision to make it female exclusive's jaw with a fucking hammer. Anyone who actually likes this Pokemon should be fucking imprisoned. Gender restricted evolutions are fine when done right, but not when you make what is objectively one of the best designed Pokemon with unique typing and the highest potential and dash it all away by turning it into a fucking waifu solely to sell a few more copies since people will fap to it.

Fuck Salazzle, Fuck whoever designed it, but most of all, fuck whoever likes it.

What other Pokemon have fantastic designs but are ruined by shitty evolutions?