Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 4 / ?]

No.35128447 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The first thing i want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out of my ring. Don't just get him out the ring, get him out the PWF! Because i proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there and you flex your muscles and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about psalms, talk about John 3:16, Incineroar 3:16 says I just whipped your ass! All he's gotta do is buy himself a cheap bottle of tanning oil, and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime. As the King of the Ring I'm serving notice to everyone of the PWF superstars, I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Incineroar's list and i'm fixing to start running through all of 'em. And...(fans start whistling, Incineroar looks to the crowd) piss off. And as far as this championship match is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's Landorus-T or Tapu-Koko, Incineroar's time has come, and when I get the shot, you're looking at the next PWF Champion, and that's the bottom line because Incineroar said so.