Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / ?]

No.35138466 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Landorus-Therian is the prime example and definition of a Pokemon: a monster that is a badass motherfucker that kicks ass and is the destroyer of worlds. He isn't "my wife's homosexual son's faggot poodle" like Stoutland or Lycanroc, nor is he some stupid flying snake like Rayquaza. In my eyes, he is the mascot for the franchise, not that stupid rat Pikachu. FUCK YOU NINTENDO. Fun fact: my girlfriend also happens to like Lando-T, and uses it in Smogon competitive (like me) to to brutally rape and annihilate all the untermensch shitmon. Such foolish dumbasses and their shitmon, how I look down upon them with pitty when their pathetic pocket monsters that should've been boxed get ABSOLUTELY ANNIHILATED like Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WW2. HA! Lando-T makes Russia's RS-28 Sarmat look like a puny stick of dynamite in comparison. In fact, I just had a battle with Verlisify (one Lando-T vs. six midnight form Lycanrocs). SPOILER ALERT: I emerged victorious and his entire team got dragged down below to the Devil's show, AND HE GOT SO FUCKING BUTTHURT LOL XD! You see, shitmon such as Feraligatr, Tyrantrum, and furbait such as Zoroark, Zeraora, and Lycanroc have a snowball's chance in Hell when up against the great and powerful Landorus-Therian. I suggest that you give up and have all your pathetic, inferior Pokemon be euthanized at a Pokemon Center because your personal Hell on Earth is coming, and it won't be pretty.