Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!yW25rqPLk6
[271 / 30 / ?]

Few but safe info

!yW25rqPLk6 No.35152570 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /vp/ friends. I hope you all are doing fine. Few weeks ago i shared with you some information regarding the scripts i was translating together with my team and I promised to come back here only in case i had few more details.

Surprisingly, the new scripts have been circulating slightly earlier than expected (I know for sure that one of the teams got their second document during the first week of March... while we had to wait a little bit longer).

Now, i'll be very honest with you: the amount of info i have is now quite big and i am not intended to attire attention with too many details. The only things i will share with you are the following:

> There is an airport
> Turbo mechanic (stats boost for weaker pokémon)
> Snakes brothers (1 bad, 1 good and vice versa)
> Evil team is building a huge town so to attract people from the villages and empty the island

More details in the attached image. They should be self-explanatory but sorry, for the moment i am not going to reply to questions.

I'll be back after the games announcement for more details related to what will be shown. Just remember the snakes and the big island and you'll know that these info are genuine.

Best Wishes guys.