Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[100 / 10 / ?]

Pokemon You and Pokemon Me versions confirmed

No.35210920 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys my name is (Blaziken) and I'm posting here to clear A LOT of things up as well as responding to *some* questions. The name Pokemon You and Me are not real, apparently Piuk actually edited the inspect element string thing and labelled it as "pokemonYou" and "pokemonMe" so that isn't true. Anyways, long story short I have a friend who doesn't want to be named who has a friend that has knowledge on the upcoming Pokemon games. First of all I wanted to clear this up:
-"The reason why we are not getting any information about the upcoming Pokemon games is because Nintendo expected/wanted us to complete the game by the end of 2018, which would be a very difficult task."

-"All I know about the region itself is what most people/leakers said, it is a bunch of islands with a peninsula sort of city with a VERY VERY big forest and a shrine sort of place where the legendary Pokemon lies. Piuk, the italian translator is almost 100% correct on what he leaked on a previous post on here, the only thing he got incorrect was the two legendary Pokemon. He stated that there were 2 snakes (one good and one bad) when it was misread and it is only one snake, the other legendary being unknown to us *yet*.

-Last bit of information I have received is that following Pokemon is "sort of back but it depends on the are, situation and size of the Pokemon". Shinies will have a much more important role in the new games and Pokeride will NOT be coming back contrary to what people. believe

Please feel free to ask me questions as I do not work at Game Freak so I wouldn't be in much trouble for leaking this information.
Everything in quotations is what my friend has told me that his sources told him (confusing, I know) but yeah that's it, if I get more news I might post it on here if I can.

~Blaziken