Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

New Pokemon Games

No.35225620 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello Pokemon fans. Ive tried to show some restraint by not sharing information with you folks sooner but at this point I have enough plausible deniability to cover my tracks.

To get started we will be getting main story games later this year. They are going to be remakes of Red and Green for the Nintendo Switch but with a twist. They are also reboots. We took the age old classics and tried to remaster them appropriately for the modern player. In addition we took the "openness" of Sun and Moon with its natural landscapes and multi-directional movement and made Kanto feel more natural. We have also concluded that the complexities of battling may have been off-putting to our more casual players so the battle mechanics have been streamlined although that was more of managements decision to be frank.

Next I want to point out while management gains our trust they have us work on many meaningless pet projects until we are deemed "safe" why this is important is because they want to weed out leaks while also grooming people to be a part of the big projects. This is because we can have anywhere between two to three big projects going on at all times. From that you have probably figured out whats next and that is that the next generation is around the corner! Basically we wanted to test the new Switch hardware with a simple game that everyone should be familiar with. We always try to sample the new hardware before a large commitment to resources. In a sense Pokedex 3D created the groundwork for X and Y and so on.

In closing I think everyone will be pleased with the end result. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask. I will try to check back before I head off to sleep and between work hours tomorrow. Thanks!