Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 11 / ?]

New Pokémon Project Details

No.35231652 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
-This project will in fact be far from the tradition of a lot of prior pokémon titles, but not too extreme as some are claiming
-There are not *three* starters
-You get your beginning pokémon in a new way, from a new source
-you will see gyms in the project, but not through the eight-gym system
-you will be visiting a new portion of the kalos region about 3/4’s of the way through, you will spend a good amount of time there (this doesn’t mean you are particularly close to Kalos)
-you will be chasing the antagonist team somewhere they end up escaping too
-PokeRide is returning
-You will visit an airport, you will go on a plane
-The main theme of the project is Tradition V. Innovation
-The antagonists and the legendary pokémon do not interfere with each other as they have in previous titles
-The project features a challenge mode similar to BW2, however the main difficulty is more difficult than previous titles
-A portion of the project takes place on a new island, before moving to a larger area
-The project is for the *most* part as boxed in as previous titles, (you won’t be receiving a massive open world experience)
-There is a handful of new evolutions to previous mons, all from generations 3 and 4, except one new evolution to a kanto mon
-The project went into development shortly after the release of Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby
-A lot of these points are somewhat vague, but they all connect to each other, so if you look at all this you should be able to find out a lot of information
-Lastly, anyone who claims to now detailed information on the project and when it is being announced/coming is lying, the two positions are separated, I know little to nothing about when this project are coming besides a general end of 2018 time
-Also, I avoided using the terms “games/game” because I am not sure whether they are aiming for a two version or one version release, it is slated to be two versions, but could be changed