Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

New Game Details

No.35274721 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Almost everything you have heard about the new pokémon games is fake. Here is the information I have. Games take place in Kanto about 30 or so years before the events of Red Green, Team Rocket, a team of misfits from the Joba region, have ambushed Kanto and taken over the gyms. They have taken over the gyms to prevent any trainers from being able to rise up and fight them. There are admins in charge of these gyms while The team is headquartered on the Sevii Islands trying to awake a mythical pokémon never discussed in other kanto games. (most likely kept a secret due to its immense power). When they came to kanto from Joba, they brought with them some native pokémon from their region, not all of them, maybe 30 or so different pokémon. These will be found in the wild and in fights. You are a trainer from Pallet Town who is trying to reach the Elite Four to ask for their help against Team Rocket before it’s too late. But the only way into the Elite Four, is to get 8 badges. You will travel the kanto region and take back these gyms on your journey to the elite four. Without spoiling too much about the endgame, after you defeat Team Rocket, kanto cleans up the region and returns the native pokémon back to Joba. I’m assuming we will be going to these regions next game. That’s all I got guys, thanks!