Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 7 / ?]

No.35352853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, in this thread I will write down what I want for the series and wondering why GF does not step outside their comfort zone. I think that it is only natural that they should take inspiration from other franchises,
such as Final Fantasy and Persona.
>Companions, much like the anime. Companions participate in double battles, pick up items and give commentary simmilar to Rotom in Gen VII, except much less forced and annoying.
>Persona style coversations/character interactions.
>Keep the round based combat for main series.
>Not the same stupid evil team bullshit every time. Just a quest to become to best of the region/fullfill the Pokédex. Alternatively, give the whole evil team subplot as much exposure as in Gen I and II. (Even though Gen II/HGSS have it a little too much)
>Completely re-structure how Gyms and League work:
>Structure the league similary to the Battle Frontier, very simmilar to the anime series; you fight trainers with an elemination method, after each fight you get healed, and the finalist fights Elite 4 and Champ.
>Gyms have more trainers. Keep annoying puzzles to a minimum. Maybe have a simmilar system to the league, I am split on that though.
>The overworld should not be completely open world, but should give the player the chance to pursue whatever goal they want in the order they want, simmilar to GEN I and GEN II/HGSS. Have dynamic Gym Leader levels to combat an inbalanced level curve, as seen in Gen II/HGSS.
cont. 1/2