Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 7 / ?]

Project GSC Fan Game

No.35399325 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi there /vp/, this is CJDX, and for those of you that don't already know or haven't already seen, I have been uploading sprites of various Pokemon fusions, type swaps, and redesigns for an upcoming Pokemon GSC GBC fangame I have been working on for about 2 years now. For those of you who remember me and for those who are seeing one of these posts for the first time, I have a special announcement to make. I have revived 3 lost pieces of Pokemon's history and are incorporating them into my fan game as new starter Pokemon. Introducing: Croozer (Water), Embursa (Fire), and Parashade (Grass/Bug) just provide honest and constructive and overall just let me know what you think of these revived pieces of lost media. Your opinions mean a lot to me and would really help in the game's production. Btw I am having trouble coming up with a final evolution concept for and was wondering if you guys could provide some suggestions of what you think it should look like. Again, it would really help a lot. Thanks.