Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 6 / ?]

Project GSC Fan Game

No.35416650 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi there /vp/, this is CJDX, and for those of you that don't already know or haven't already seen, I have been uploading sprites of various Pokemon fusions, type swaps, and redesigns for an upcoming Pokemon GSC GBC fangame I have been working on for about 2 years now. For those of you who remember me and for those who are seeing one of these posts for the first time, I have another announcement to make. In my last thread I created, I talked about how I was reviving 3 Pokemon designs from the beta of gold and silver when the games were first coming out and how I would be incorporating them into my fan game as new starter Pokemon. Croozer (Kurusu) (Water), Embursa (Honoguma) (Fire), and Parashade (Kage no Mushi) (Grass/Bug). I also asked for some suggestions as to what Croozer's final evolution would/could look like and I even provided my own Images as to what It would/could look like. Today I am happy to reveal Embursa's (Honoguma's) final evolution. Please note these designs are merely prototypes and may not be final. Either way, just provide honest and constructive and overall just let me know what you think of these evolutions so far. Your opinions mean a lot to me and would really help in the game's production. Thanks.
-CJ