Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.35562669 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok /vp/ your autistic end of the world rant is starting to get to me. For starters leaks here have known to not always be fully true to protect the leaker. Second, this is what the leak says about pokemon GO integration:
>Pokemon GO integration
>”catching” pokemon works like in go, emphasis on catching
>new accessory can be used with both Go and the games

What about any of these three things exactly implies that the game will be like Go? For starters, how would you even begin to implement that to a console pokemon rpg? What this probably implies is that pokemon go catching mechanics (like the little curve you do or using berries) will be implemented to the gameplay because the switch does have a touch screen, you probably still weaken the pokemon. I heavily doubt they intend to make wild pokemon appear like they do in GO, but even if they did how would that be a bad thing? I seriously doubt they intend to have every switch owner download the app or get out of their house to play the game so its highly doubtful that it works exactly the same as in GO.

These comments probably refer to how you catch the pokemon and probably transferring pokemons between the game and the app.