Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

Leaks!

No.35655525 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
never been on 4 chan, but with so many employees getting in on the fun i thought id leak some stuff. i work at nintendo of europe, mainly in marketing and dealing with public relations (im an office potato) so i dont know everything, but from what weve been given from higher ups to use for marketing is pretty interesting. First we are being told to market it as a main line game, in other words that this is the main series, not a spin off. There is a few differences with this one though, its more like a fully fledged console JRPG, think final fantasy. Nintendo wanna get everyone in with this one and the old formula just didnt work on a console or as a game meant for both adults and kids. Also the designs are great both for the main trainers, they are modelled after the gen 1 designs, with the male default looking a lot like ash from the anime. and dont worry character customisation is back, and yes so is follower pokemon! infact we're currently working on an add about all the extra features, but yeah thats that,