Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee: the announcement is closer than we expect

No.35671828 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We are now sure that Pokémon Let's Go will be announced at E3 2018. There are now news everywhere on the web, and unfortunately, some information is true, you just have to accept it. As Real Leaks said, Kanto will be modified, it is no longer today, the Kanto that we all know. Here is a picture, there is a very square islet, it is certainly a sort of corporate demo belonging to a beginning of a moment of development of the game, because it is impossible that in 2018, developed for 4 years, put the ISLANDS SQUARE IN POKEMON FOR NINTENDO SWITCH, OK, GAMEFREAK ? DON"T PUT SQARES ISLANDS!!. The little island that you see in the picture ... could not it be ... the Cannella Island? Perhaps, clear, perhaps. (Yes, the Cannella Island, I'm sure). Hem Hem ...
So, basically, we see the Cannella Island at the top edge of the picture and a rather crystalline sea (they did a nice job, to be a corporate demo, I mean on the sea, because the SQUARE ISLANDS MAKE SHEEP) Hem hem hem .. .
And in the middle, we see a coach riding a Lapras. It seems that the PokePassage (as also said Real Leaks, and I'm CONFIRMING), will be present inside Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee!