Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!XCPr6O/I8Yk
[3 / 2 / ?]

Well, /vp/?

!!XCPr6O/I8Yk No.35735368 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are you going to say, “ Thank you for leaking the logos and factual information we thought was fake like we did for every other game you and other teams around the world let out early? “

This is where you bring me offerings for actual gameplay and footage, and I wouldn’t rely on Emily that much, you could, I guess, but her hands on is limited to what she is invited too. Not currently working on or for.

Same with Chinese/French Localization team members that are Leads or below, it’s the Managnent and Supervisors of the Media property that you want to have on your side.

So, now that I’ve proven myself along with a couple of others, I just wanted the self gratification of a, “ Thank you, Lopunny “ from the majority of you who said Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee were not real along with the tidbits given. Including the new pokeball plus, which is easily customizeable.

Also, Generation 8 and remakes of Diamond and Pearl may surprise you with the direction they’re taking and yes it will be in the style of Sun/Moon but is also influenced by past mechanics that people have raved about. Do you want the Starters ;)?

Switch will be the main staple however downloadble versions will also be given to handheld systems and speaking of handheld, I hope you’re ready for a surprising announcement at e3 concerning a 2020 release of the next evolution in handheld platform that is side by side and LINKable to the Switch.

All that is left is to postulate in when to release vid and pictures, like I did with the Lapras.

Have you been good gentlemen and ladies? Do you deserve a q4 release early?.. I wonder..