Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[97 / 18 / ?]

God damnit

No.35866913 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate being an aging pokemon fan with mild self diagnosed autism. In generation1 I just picked my favorites and went to fucking town on the game, but as an adult I cant fucking help and hate wanting a pokemon with good natures. spending fucking hours at a time sometimes getting my starter in its mid 30s in early routes trying to find a pokemon with a good nature to fit its slot in the team.

I know it is just fucking story mode/main game but I cant fucking stop myself from constantly fucking around in viridian forest in firered looking for an Adamant Weedle or a Modest Pikachu.

I want.. this shit to go away. I hate the randomness, I hate the grinding I fucking hate the fucking wading through dozens of potential buddies and friends to.. not be useless.

Fuck EVs
Fuck IVs
Fuck Natures
Fuck quirks or whatever that shit is called
Fuck post-game bullshit
Fuck your online competitions and tournaments
Fuck HMs, are you fucking telling me that Vine Lash cant cut or Slash cant remove a tree or fucking Take Down cant move a rock?

I want a pokemon game where stats have little impact
A game where your favorites are viable either through sheer friendship power or personal skill
A game where you can bond for the sake of bonding and not bonding for more stats
I want a game where you can make your own campfire with the aid of your Growlithe and wake up the next morning and everyone is fully energized for todays adventure