Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!JcztxCwPd.
[32 / 3 / ?]

!JcztxCwPd. No.35967096 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ok /v/, actual pokémon leak here. Believe it or not, I have a score to settle with those corporate bastards.

>The 2019 core game will be a new generation, featuring 119 new pokémon.
>The games will be called Pokémon Mint and Pokémon Puce
>The development of Mint and Puce started in late 2014 with a pre-production phase followed in the mid 2015 by an actual dev phase after they got the NX dev kit, game director will be this Shigeki Morimoto guy.
>I can't talk about the starter, but i can say you may trust one of the previous leaker who talked about them on the leak stage of these last months.
>The games' region will be based on the Tōhoku, so this will be the first japanese-inspired region since DP
>The game will present some tying with Let's Go, as for the fact that you could transfer the new pokémon to Mint and Puce. Furthermore, some of the Mechanics from Let's Go, already borrowed from Sun and Moon, will be back once again. HMs are gone, instead you'll have the Pokéride again, but this time, similarly to LG, you can use your own pokémon. There are a lot of rideable pokémon as well as a lot of other pokémon that you'll surf upon (almost every water-type) and a lot of pokémon which will moves boulders a la HM Strenght. While some other things will be just replaced by an item, like a Dowsing Machine, that has made return, and a flashlight instead of HM Flash.
>Team Rocket is once again the villain, with Ultra/Rocket Rainbow Giovanni as its leader, plus a new key figure among rockets.
CONT