Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.35983290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ORAS came into my life at a very special time. It was around Christmas time and my brother had arrived home from basic training. Me and him lived a hard life together. My dad wasn’t his birth father so he treated him horribly. He treated me the same just because I loved my older brother. This was the year my parents had officially split. So I had been living alone with my mom. I hadn’t owned a Pokémon game since gen 4. I rememeber when I was younger and serebii was getting updates on the new Pokémon game which was black and white. I was so excited. My dad ended up breaking my DSi. Saying I was soon going to be too old for games. I was forced to never think about Pokémon ever again. Flash forward to me and mom picking up my older brother. We get home and he gives me a special gift. Pokémon Alpha Saphire. I was never happier I’m my life. My first 3D Pokémon experience. I was older and without my father so I had received my 3DS a month prior on by birthday from my mom. Nothing could ever replace this experience.
What do I think about the game?
Oh it fucking sucks. I played emerald as a kid and ORAS is a fucking spit in the face.