Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 9 / ?]

No.35988207 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since it's nearly summer, the Movie 21 voice cast were all asked what they'd do if they went on a summer date with a Pokémon.
>Mana Ashida was the first to answer: "Since it's summer, I thought going to the pool would be a good idea, but since Zeraora is an Electric type, that won't do", she said with a smile. "But I'm a real scaredy-cat, so I'd like it if we went to a haunted house together and Zeraora lit up the house to make it less scary".
>Rina Kawaei was next: "Since Eievui is really popular, I'd want to walk around Shibuya while hugging it, showing off to everyone", she said.
>Masako Nozawa then answered "I love food, so I'd like to go out for some barbecue (with Waninoko) and discuss today's movie with it".
>Finally, a slightly uneasy Shoko Nakagawa said "If you mean the Pokémon would be my boyfriend, it'd be the cool Mewtwo-sama. Everyone loves Mewtwo-sama, and I want it to be like I'd have gone out with him, but then he wouldn't reply to my texts even though he had read them and was being active on social media, and I'd be like "Why?!"", causing the room to explode with laughter. "And then I'd be eating ramen all by myself when he'd suddenly show up in my room, and we'd have a movie date at home. And we'd watch Mewtwo Strikes Back and I'd ask him what he thought of it and he'd tell me to shut up and punch me! That's what I want!" she continued without even stopping to catch her breath, her passionate love for Pokémon bringing the room into a state of excitement.

Which Pokemon would you go on a date with and what would you do on it, /vp/?