Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 6 / ?]

garlic crust 2gud

No.36105837 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've completed Clover myself and watched many others play it. Am I the only one who thinks Chezetta/Mozzamazel is far too powerful to be acquired so early, so easily, and generally takes issue with it being considered a "normal" Clovermon? Fire/Fairy typing is already SSS-tier defensively, but then you add Mozzamazel's 105/105/105 defenses, Water Absorb to grant immunity where there was previously weakness, reliable recovery in Recover, Softboiled, AND Water Absorb on predicted Water attacks, a guaranteed Sleep move, Baby Doll Eyes (optional) which ignores Mozza's low speed and further improves her already silly bulk by basically being Sableye's Prankster Will-o-Wisp - and the final result is an OP pizza waifu who, without a doubt, would either be Ubers or get more usage than Landorus-T if it actually existed. Anons, can you honestly tell me, during your Clover playthrough, you did not find yourself using your Mozzamazel as an all-around, general switch-in (the likes of Chansey vs. special attackers) against MOST Pokemon? Battle-wise, the Chezetta line is quite simply ridiculous and just feels like it should be either a Legendary (regardless of the <600 BST), a 1% encounter, a Game Corner prize, or a "post-game only" Clovermon. And, no, "dying to Earthquake" does not make it OK for Chezetta to be as easy to get as Weedle in Viridian Forest. I've made Pokemon fangames before, and Chezetta's current availabity in Pokemon Clover is about as retarded as the Trad Farm Miltanks in Phoenix Rising. And for those who think only Mozzamazel is the problem, please don't get me started on Eviolite Chezetta.