Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 9 / ?]

We need to talk about the state of this fan base.

No.36158477 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am willing to respect people's opinions and vise versa if they are willing to respect mine. I think LGPE will be complete shit and I'm sure almost all of you agree, but I mean at this point bashing and hating on these games has been overdone to death and Masuda clearly wants to go in the most unconventional and worst directions possible with them so really there's no fighting it anymore because it's not going to change and i feel it will only get worse from here. These games are the ones we are getting and like it or not we have to live with it. If you are somehow genuinely excited for these games, that's fine and whatever makes you happy I guess, everyone is intitled to their own opinion. I am just personally very disappointed and pissed with these games and the direction they are taking with them. Not enough to abandon the entire fucking franchise mind you, but still upset nonetheless. If you are abandoning the whole franchise for these games and just are here to talk shit to the people who actually like LGPE then just leave already. (I get it, I am not a fan of the fact that people are defending these games either because again I feel personally the games will be shit. Don't waste your time here anymore because nothing will change. Unless you have something constructive to say or a thread to post that is Pokémon related but not LGPE hate related, just shut the everlasting fuck up. No one wants to hear it anymore and It's futile to try and fight it. The normies and genwunners have already won and have taken over. Again I get it and it hurts ALOT but we must move on. Go live your lives, or if you don't have a life (relatable) for fucks sake then go play something else instead. Pokemon is not the only game franchise.