Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 12 / ?]

Just finished watching XYZ

No.36275272 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I finished it all today and... Oh boy, I wanted to talk to you all about this one particular episode. "Seeing the forest for the trees". In the episode prior, Ash gets BTFO by Wulfric and just sulks in the woods. In this episode, his friends (espicially Serena) are all worried about him. She decides to look for him. Here's the sad part: When she finds him in the woods, she attempts to cheer him up by assuring him that he has friends who are there for him and that everyone makes mistakes. Ash however, ignores her until he snaps and gets livid at Serena at which point she is hurt and tells him to talk to her about it. He tells her to leave him alone and she throws snowballs at him and then runs off sobbing. Why did Ash do this? This was uncalled for. It hurt me a bit in the inside when I saw this episode. I saw Ash in a different light after this episode. Someone is worried about him and this is how he treats them?!?! What are your opinions on this episode /vp/? Was Ash justified in doing this or was he in the wrong?