Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 6 / ?]

Pokémon Generation 8 Leaks

No.36292922 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /vp/. I have recently acquired some information I think you’d like to hear.

This comes from multiple sources and I can confirm it well. I don’t want to tell too much as to out my sources, so here’s what I’ll say:

Games are called “四季”. There will be two games, I don’t know full titles. The region is GB & Ireland, don’t know EN name. Expect reveal Mar 2019, frequent updates Aug 2019, release Nov 2019.

Starters are goat, dog, salamander. One legendary is unicorn with a sword horn based on Excalibur, other is dragon. In story, legendaries are believed to be myth. Era is roughly 1980, not stated explicitly but takes place before the other games. Evil team is a group that knows about legendaries but doesn’t want to share their knowledge, kind of old-timey theme.

Professor is younger woman, blue hair. Your rival is a blonde girl. Your character is about 18 yrs, she is too. Full character customization, plus clothing. You can select m/f pronouns or neutral they/them. Amiibo compatible, certain amiibo give clothing. Online is an improved version of Gen VI. Fully compatible with PokeBank, Switch version released same day as game. You can use the Pokeball/Joycon to catch Pokémon but it only works after you select the item and doesn’t toss ball until you hit, no moving boxes.

I’ll reveal more in time, but that’s it for now.