Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 6 / ?]

IT'S HAPPENING

No.36300880 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bros Joe vs. Verlis is happening on twitter rn. pick a side. i have tweets copied from other people. (i'm blocked ofc lol)

Verlis :jack_o_lantern: @Verliswolf
I dunno why Joe has been extra salty recently. Its also clear that Im getting to Dan, because he knows he is being a scumbag
These interactions are why the community is just wrecked

Joe Merrick @JoeMerrick
Replying to @Verliswolf
You blocked my girlfriend. You clickbait and then accuse others of being wrong of the same. You make leaps and then accuse others of click baiting when they make leaps.

I try to be Switzerland but you keep making things harder and harder.

Replying to @JoeMerrick
We already went over the girlfriend thing and I don't clickbait. The people that I call out aren't making leaps they are putting intentionally fake/false information to make people think its real, which I haven't done

Joe Merrick @JoeMerrick
Replying to @Verliswolf
You have made my life difficult. I have had people link me to videos like your “Eevee evolution 99.9% confirmed” one as evidence of it. It’s a pain.

You say you are the only honest PokéTuber. Please act like it. Be good. Be better. Be true.

Replying to @JoeMerrick
When have I not been good or true? That 99.9% eevee video was an informed prediction. Nothing clickbait about that. Im not desperately using every fake leak with a fakemon thumbnail to deceive people.