Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

No.36339853 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Starterwars aren't real anon. That's just something that /vp/ trolls try to push for the moments /vp/ has nothing to talk about. Honestly the only thing that'll end this meme is if they start shilling both Primarina and Decidueye as much as Incineroar. Which is probably going to happen regardless judging from how they're hadnaling shilling some Pokemon this gen like Lycanroc Dusk, midd night, Silvally, and even Decidueye. Here's what I think needs to happen, they need to give Ash's Rowlet a dedicated episode and arc and evolve it. I want to say evolve lanas Popplio but I don't think that might happen. So I expect some OP trainer with a Primarina to appear and show us Primarina's power and allegiance. Primarina or Decidueye need to appear in the Mewtwo movie. And Hau and Mizuki in the manga need to evolve their starters( I know it'll happen eventually but just want to push the reason why). And as for smash we don't need any starter in there because each one will give fuel to the /vp/ trolls. They'll just flagg and spam smug Decidueye threads if Decidueye gets in and I think we all know what happens if Primarina or Incineroar gets in. So I'm begging for any non starter Pokemon if not the new gen 8 Pokemon. And that's pretty much how we kill this starterwar meme.