Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[52 / 15 / ?]

No.36500818 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Anons post the team they'd travel with if they were trainers, then explain why and other anons rate/judge them. Ratings should take utility in mind. So even if you like the Pokemon someone has, if they'd all be worthless for air travel then you should take that into account when rating.

>Rules: Teams must have at least the following.
An Ace
A Pokemon for air travel
A Pokemon for water travel

My team would be:
>Raichu
My favorite Pokemon and my Ace. Since it canonically glows in the dark it can be used to light up caves and other dark areas. Sparks can be used to start fires for warmth. Can also power electronics.
>Skarmory
Favorite bird and good for air travel. It's strong & durable too, so it'd be able to carry a lot. It's feathers can fall off and be used as cutting tools.
>Whiscash
admittedly a little small but I can't help but like it. Assuming anime rules apply it could theoretically grow to be much larger & powerful. Plus it's not 100% fucked when on land which is a good thing.
>Gigalith
Another strong & durable Pokemon. Would be good for going up mountains and useful in a cave. Again can be used carry things.
>Froslass
In case I were ever to get trapped somewhere such as a cave it could phase through walls and get help. It's Ice powers can be used to create bridges or things to stand on anywhere really.
>Seviper
Aside from maybe detaining people Seviper admittedly doesn't offer much, but it's one of my favorites and I love it. In all honesty it'd probably cause more trouble than anything since it'd attract every Zangoose for miles and always trying to fight them. At the very least it could be used to cut through foliage and fences if it's strong enough.