Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 17 / ?]

I'm buying Pokemon Let's Go. You need to stop hating this game for no good reason.

No.36505752 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
And no, before you say it, it's not a troll thread. I legitimately am looking forward to buying this game when it comes out.

I'm sure you would love to sit there and regale me with tales of how this game fails to meet the standards we've come to expect. But I disagree.

When I first discovered Pokémon when I was a child, it changed my whole world. I loved the awesome designs. I loved the merchandise and the anime. And of course I loved the games.

And no matter what you say, Kanto is always going to hold a special place in my heart as the original Pokémon world. I think Gamefreak wants us to experience that childlike sense of wonder once again.

We've become so old, so jaded and full of hate, that we've forgotten how much we could just pick something up and enjoy it.

Be honest, if this game came out when you were still a kid, you would have lost your mind and been pumped as heck for it.

But the sad thing is, we're not kids anymore. And looking at the technical aspects of the game is only going to ruin it for you. You need to go into the game with that same childish sense of wonder and enthusiasm.

Embrace the wonderous Nostalgia that Gamefreak has created for us. And relive the magic. Or lose yourself to hate, and become bitter and jaded like the rest of the internet..