Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / ?]

Gee Gamefreak 4 EVOLUTIONS? And none for these Pokemon?

No.36530985 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's run down the list of Pokemon that have four stages of Evolution. (Yes I AM counting Mega as a 4th stage because it basically is and you can't convince me otherwise.)
Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise
Alakazam
Gengar
Ampharos
Tyranitar
Sceptile, Blaziken and Swampert
Gardevoir and Gallade
Aggron
Garchomp
Beedrill (He gets a pass)
Pidgeot
Salamence
Metagross

We can have 4 stages for pokemon that have already evolved twice. But the Pokemon depicted in this picture don't have a single evolution. I didn't even include Pokemon like Ditto or Girafarig, Shuckle, Stantler and Chatot. If Charizard can get TWO mega evolutions, Corsola can get a second evolution.

>In before a million people rush in here to suck Gamefreaks dick and defend this decision.
>In before people gloss completely over that a pokemon can have 4 stages but then others have only one and that's somehow justified.
>In before people get mad about something unrelated like the spacing of my posts or a misspelled word.
>In before Pokemon elitism smugly gloating about how "that's just how it is" and I should just learn to accept it
>In before Anons call me a faggot for having an opinion they slightly disagree with
>In before Anons tell me to kill myself
>In before someone makes an unintelligible post because they don't understand how the English language works.
>In before "But not every Pokemon needs an evolution." Fuck you yes they do, even the gimmickmons. I don't care what you say lick a smegma coated chode.
>"B-but that wouldn't be profitable for Gamefreak. I'm somehow Gamefreaks personal accountant and care deeply about the state of their wallet while I'm busy blowing them under the desk."
>In before Anons say I'm assmad or buttblasted as if a statement like that detracts from what I'm saying at all.
>In before nobody reads the "In before"s and just posts predictable responses like I know they will.