Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 6 / ?]

Brock gets a skitty?

No.36543590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm just giving hope for my fellow owlbros in this shitty eco chamber known as /vp/. So you guys remembered the new poster with Hau and Dartrix and Ash and suposibly his Eevee. Well what if I told you I think that Dartrix has a chances of being Ash's Rowlet evolved. And Eevee belongs to Hau. My proof is my ass but let's just take a look at something interesting I found. Pic related, look really close at Brocks direction and you start to notice that there is a Skitty in front of him and if you watched the anime you'll know that Skitty actually belongs to may but yet it's closer to Brock and has a big gap between it and may. This could correlate with the Dartrix too since Rowlet and litten has been absent from both official arc art ever since the Lillie arc started. And litten did evolve eventually and Rowlet has been hinted to evolve by an Official + Pokken. And I can see Hau having the Eevee and Alolan Riachu. And you can't say it's impossible for Hau to get Eevee because he owns a Eeveelouition in-game in both SM & USUM. We get a rival who shows off Riachu Z-move and Shills Eevee and we finally get a Rowlet focus episode we've been waiting for long. everyone would win. But knowing the writers they're just going to give Ash the Eevee and make Hau have Dartrix anyways because god forbid Ash's Rowlet getting any development, right.