Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 6 / ?]

No.36714313 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
*Comes out of pokeball*
"My friends, my people. I have been summoned here today to inform you on the dangers of a menace."

"This menace has effected the Germanic people since our earliest days as a unified nation, and they have not ceased their attack on our culture, on our country!"

"R-Registeel? What are you doing?"

"The menace that I am talking about is one you all know. It is not one person, or even one race. I am talking about the the gypsies, the Communists, and the Jews. These people are NOT of our racially pure Aryan race, and thus should not be part of our greater German Reich!"

"Registeel! Are you making a... a Nazi speech?"

"The non-Aryans have, are and will destroy this great country of ours, this nation already crippled by the French and the British. They are the reason the Kaiser fell, they are the reason we suffered the humiliation of the Great War, they are the reason the damned treaty of Versailles cut up our nation like meat at a deli!"

"Registeel, this isn't funny. My family is Jewish."

"WE ARYAN PEOPLE WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THE INVALID MENACE, AND WE WILL NOT LET THEM TRAMPLE ALL OVER US LIKE THEY HAVE IN THE WRETCHED BRITISH AND FRENCH GOVERNMENT. War in Europe is not far away, whether it be started by us, the 'Allies', or Stalin, we will learn from last time."

crying "Registeel! This isn't funny at all! Stop!"

"We will bring the great British and French empires to their KNEES, and we will hold the knife to their throats as they beg for the mercy that will not be provided. We will bathe in the blood of their fallen empire, and we will bathe in the tears of our enemies."

"Registeel, I will release you."

"And it might not be in our lifetimes, or our children's, but we will NOT fail like our forefathers, and we will NOT make their same mistakes! We will not fail, we, as a pure, Aryan Germanic people, will prevail!"

"I'm taking your Pokeball. You're done."

"SIEG *whispers under breath* heil"