Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 1 / ?]

Am I the only one who finds the Team Rainbow Rocket in the USUM post-game extremely lackluster?

No.36751791 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What was even good about it? All the grunts had pretty much the same pokémon you could easily anal blast with a psychic pokémon, no fucking variety. The start of the episode was somewhat decent but then the more you play the more fucking tedious it got because of all the fluff you went through just to fucking fight the villains.

The villains themselves were all fucking boring except Ghetsis who still remained a badass. GF had the potential to setup some interesting plot points and perhaps conflicts amongst the different villains themselves but no, we just got to have a shitty little battle and then forget about their entire existence. Giovanni himself was lackluster and but had an OK scheme but overall still felt not fully thought out.

I feel pretty blueballed over this whole post-game and it provided absolutely no fucking fun at all. I guess this just goes to show GF really does not give a shit about the quality of their work anymore bros and that's tragic. The potential was there but they of course fucked it up. Fuck this poor excuse of a post-game.