Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 9 / ?]

No.36772182 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm not understanding the hate towards Let's Go. It's clearly not a core game and its clearly not meant for more hardcore/older fans like us.

What Let's Go is supposed to be is a way to get the massive amount of people that picked up Pokemon with Pokemon Go into the franchise. At this point in time with almost, what? Close 1000 different Pokemon? Mega evolutions, Z moves, special forms and evolutions etc, in its current form is hard to get into. I'm currently trying to get my own son into Pokemon and its hard because he's asking so many GOOD questions but he just gets more confused when just trying to jump head first into games like XY, or S&M and because of that I've backed him up to playing FRLG.

>inb4 "hurr they're just dumb"

The vast majority of this board got into Pokemon when there were was what? 150? 250? Not even 400 pokemon, less types, and far less moves? And how long did it take for you to full understand it all? For someone who has only ever played GO, the main games would be EXTREMELY difficult to get into at this current meta, and thats what Let's Go is trying to do; bridge that gap. You have to ease all these kids and all these new players into the core games.