Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[80 / 11 / ?]

Review: LGPE are the worst mainline games of all time

No.36969161 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've played a little more than 3 hours and I'm at Brock's gym. I'm a slow player.

This game is legitimitaly the worst mainline Pokemon game I've ever played, and I've played them all- I've hated all 3DS games, but this one is much worse than even those.

It's extremely boring. Just another graphical overhaul of Kanto that I've played so many times.
It's extremely easy, much easier than I thought a game could be. When you have a team of 6 Pokemon at level 7-10, you will still fight against trainers who only have one lvl 3 Pokemon which can do nothing but Tackle and another useless move. It's literally impossible to lose in this game.
They do not allow you to turn the Exp Share off. There is no option in the game to do that. They've also went back to the old Exp gain system from Gen 1-4 and 6. No matter what level your Pokemon are, they always gain the same amount of Exp.
The rival is annoying and worse than Tali. He's just there for useless cutscenes where he tells you how awesome and super cool you are.
The game feels unpolished. There are only 2 walking speeds: Walking and running. You think the farther you move the analog stick, the faster you go? Nope, you either walk or you run.
When you walk out of buildings, it often takes way too long to load. Enjoy your 3 second blackscreen every time you do that.
The game just looks terrible. I hate this neon green grass, it hurts my eyes.

There are lots of more things that I hate about this game, but I'll leave at that. Don't buy this game, you will only regret it. I regret it too, even though I got it for free. I regret wasting my time downloading this piece of shit game.

Everyone just play HGSS. Its version of Kanto is much better than whatever this shit is.