Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 10 / ?]

No.37058503 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This game is infuriating, offensive and a blight on this amazing franchise

Never in my life have I felt so good damned BABIED. is Pokemon meant for kids? Yeah. Sure. But I'm pretty sure even the ten year old fortnute kiddies would be offended and how fucking babbied this piece of shit is!

>Every single puzzle is outright told to you. Not s single thing to figure out on your own, they tell you how and where to find everything at every single event. No challenges what so ever
>Eevee is fucking broken, given 90 power elemental moves at the SECOND FUCKING GYM. LOOK AT THIS RIDICULOUS SHIT!
>BADDY BAD. enough said. Who the fuck thought Pokemon move called BADDY BAD was a good fucking idea?
>All lines changed for no reason, channelers don't talk about taking your soul, and eek you touched me is now eek you pushed me. Can't have that rape analogy on a kids game.
>EVERYTHING IS FUCKING EASY. POKEMON WAD ALREADY AN ENTRYLEVEL JRPG, WHY THE FUCK DIF IT NEED TO BE EASIER?? WHO ASKED FOR THIS??? WHY DOES PIDGEY LEARNMIRROR MOVE AT LEVEL 10???

good the only thing they did right was implementing the go catch mechanics. It's more interesting then pressing a button, BUT WHY GET TID OF THE REST OF YHE GAME FOR IT?? ONE STEP FORWARD AND EIGHT STEPS BACK. JESUS FUCK GAMEFREAK!