Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 2 / ?]

I've been shitposting here for the past couple of weeks

No.37073462 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
about LGPE and saying that its the greatest thing ever since its Kanto, but honestly, its got some real issues after actually playing it.

Trainers don't give out any exp. For the most part, it feels like battling trainers is completely pointless, since they don't give out any exp and take too long.

The only thing I do in this game is chain combo Chanseys for maximum exp. There isn't a point to doing anything else. And if you keep doing this over and over again, it just gets monotonous.

I don't know why they nerfed exp for trainers; it has got to be the worst design decision about the game. Now, battlign trainers just feels like a chore instead of feeling rewarding at all since the exp bar for my Pokemon barely move. Also the motion controls are garbage. If you want to get a chain going, you might as well play it on handheld mode to minimize your risk of chain breaking. If they keep jumping side to side, its impossible.

I like mostly everything else, especially the Kanto pandering. But not sure if Kanto enthusiasts and normies are going to be that impressed after a couple of hours to be honest. The experience point gain need to be rebalanced for the next Johto game.