Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 5 / ?]

No.37112579 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I bought this game to get a confrmation of everything. (This game is a joke).
First of all it's a 3ds/mobile game with chibi models ported on a Gaming Console, we are in 2018.. why?
The 3ds games are graphically better (Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun/Moon, even Omega Ruby/Sapphire)
Every important moves, abilities are removed (really important on a mainline game, this looks like a spinoff), other gens pokemons also the evolutions are removed, egg system is removed.
No battle encounter, the stats of every pokemon are broke, the catch system is clean by the way.
A level 19 Drowzee can beat a level 70 Drowzee master trainer.. When i tested i was like, what the hell is this... ( You can literally sweep the entire super 4 with a lvl 19 pokemon)
During a battle my eevee got frozen, but when i changed him he walked back to me without any problem (wtf? you can't come back you should be frozen).
In 2018 a Blastoise keep using hydro pump with its head instead the cannons(I'm comfused).
During a legendary battle, if you soft reser to get it shiny, in the overworld wil still look normal.
The normal mons in the overworld can be found shiny, but not the legendary (only during the battle).
You can't ride a ninetales and a pidgeot, but you can ride a starmie and a haunter.
The protagonists are kids (the 90% of the community is over 20)
The rival should be a real rival, but it's a little friendly kid that fight you in name of love..
The npcs are more rivals than your rival.
The battle theme of Giovanni, the boss of team rocket, is now the same as every team rocket npc.
Walking around the street, you can notice that there is shadow over houses but not on you.
No sevii island, no Johto region (You can tell me, yeah it's a remake) but what's the excuse about megas? They are not part of pokemon yellow, also some johto npc are inside of this game.
Day and night cycle is removed, if you want some night vibes you must go to Sabrina gym.
Frame rate drops on viridian forest, come on...