Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 6 / ?]

Let's Go Shiny Hunting - /lgsh/

No.37145871 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Comfy thread for shiny hunting in LGPE.
What are you currently hunting? What did you catch so far?

FAQ:
>How do i get a desired nature?
Pay Madam Celadon in the Celadon City Pokecenter 10.000 to set the nature for all wild Pokemon for 24 hours
>Is the RAM theory true?
No, it was a hoax. Check serebii for confirmation if you have doubts.
>How does shiny chaning affect IVs?
At a chain of 31, the Pokemon you are chaining has 4 guaranteed perfect IVs. It does not get any higher than this, so catching a perfect 6*31 IV Pokemon is luck-based.
>Does my chain only affect the Pokemon i am chaining or can all wild Pokemon be shiny?
It affects ALL Pokemon in the game, even stationary Pokemon like legendaries. So you can chain a shitmon like Pidgey for a chain of 31 and wait for a different shiny to appear. These will not have 4*31 IVs though.
>How do i shiny chain for rare Pokemon?
Rare Pokemon like the starters and some others (Snorlax, Lapras etc.) are harder to chain than others. Only one of their species can be on the screen at any time. This means you have to either catch the one on screen, run away from it, move to a different location until a new one respawns or wait for it to despawn. It takes pretty long for them to despawn though, so running away from them is the quickest option to make a new one respawn.
>How do i earn candies for a certain species?
Getting a chain of 100 increases the amount of candies you get drastically. Catching a Pokemon with the first throw, landing it perfectly and catching big/small Pokemon gives you extra candies.
>How do i earn money for balls and lures?
Either defeat the Elite 4 over and over, or get high chains and sell the regular, + and ++ candies.