Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 3 / ?]

The fall of Bogleech

No.37269480 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, i didnt know where to post this, at first i wanted to post this on /an/ because of his biology articles then on /pol/ but now i think this board here is the most fitting.

Well, to make things short, i discovered this guy back in 2007 and i instantly thought he must be a pretty cool guy. i agreed with him on so many subjects, i almost had the same taste like him when it came to pokemon, monsters and animals (im a invertebrate/herp- person, i keep many species since im a child) i liked his art (and is still do, embrace the art even if you dont like the creator)

He always seemed to be at home in the left political spectrum, but i was ok with that, his opinion. That may sound pathetic now, but he was like the manchild-sperg twin brother/pal i never had. i liked him.

Then a few years ago it began.In his tumblr he seemed to got batshit insane and was spewing out the most cringey SJW-crap imaginable. He still does. His tumblr now is 10%his own content, 50% reblogged content and 40% SJW-stuff. Hes triggered easy and becomes a uncontrolled sobbering hatespewing Lolcow immediately if you dont agree with his opinion. He already did multiple flamewars on DA, tumblr and other sites. He also became more and more of a hypocrite, for example hating on bronies (i dont like them too) but watching some shit childrencartoons like adventure time or steven universe which have the almost same disgusting fanbase. Like any good SJW hes also defending Islam with a passion. I live in a country that is currently flooded with muslims and they would kill a guy like him immediately on sight (like all other SJWs)

What the hell happend to him? How did he go so wrong? The sad thing is, hes not stupid, he isnt a second chris-chan, he had potential. His mortasheen-stuff could be a big thing now, but no, there are people on the internet who disagree with him, thats the most important thing right now. How did he became like that? Some people blame his terrible "wife" for indoctrinating him...