Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 2 / ?]

Hole in the Information Bucket

No.37378321 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is no reason to believe me, honestly don't care if you do. What I have to share is the truth. I am part of a team working on translating the upcoming Pokemon games. The group I am part of has mostly worked with some mid to end game dialogue and certain important Pokedex entries. Everything is totally compartmentalized so my knowledge with things is limited to what my group has seen.

There have been a lot of fake leaks spreading out and it's time for something real. The game is not being called Crown and Scepter or anything like that. My group as of right now doesn't know the full name and we have been instructed to just call it by Project Creadigaeth. The only thing all these fake leaks has been correct on is that the games are set in a UK inspired region, but it is not just the UK the games take inspiration from. The region takes from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and parts of the Netherlands. It is not just the UK.

These are Pokedex entries that we are led to believe are the starters. No one in my group has their names, just their Pokedex entries.
-It swings its steel clad fists with enough strength to turn boulders to dust. As it grows with rage, the ring in its nose glows red hot.
-It prances elegantly through barren forests bringing new life with each bound. Vibrant flowers tend to bloom from its large antlers every morning after a full moon.
-It trains in the depths of lakes until its muscles in its arms and tail are strong enough for brawls. It can cleave through the thickest tree with a swing of it’s serrated tail.