Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

Pokémon Torch and Pokémon Flint

No.37549925 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I'm here to give you information on the next Pokémon, you believe me or not. 4chan is full of false leaks, so I turn to foreign forums, which may be more in tune.

* The games are called Pokémon Torch and Pokémon Flint, and these will be worn on prehistory, addressing the difference between humans and Pokémon.
* The legendary Pokémon Torch is a mix between a monkey and a tree, with fire, I don't know his type but it could be that it's finally the first type plant / fire.
* The second is a kind of saber-toothed tiger.
* These Pokémon represent the first learning of humanity: the control of fire and the creation of tools.
* The game takes place in South Africa, but the landscape mixes everything you can see in the continuous, like a desert in the North of the map, with pyramids.
* There are 97 new Pokédex entries, totaling 904 Pokémon.
* Starters are a monkey (grass type), a cobra (fire type) and a duck (water type).
* There are no new regional forms or mega, but a new form of Pokemon appears : it’s a mixture of Utra Beast and Shadow Pokemon, J. Turner (Designer of XD001) is very proud of it.
* The story is about an opposition between human and Pokemon, these new forms are very important for the scenario.
* The game is meant to be innovative since it wants to bring together all players, using reference to different spin-offs. It's a first. For example, Spenser (GO), Willow, (GO), Miror B and his grunts (Colosseum & XD), and many others, make appearances in the game.
* There are no gyms, but a new system close to Colosseum.
* There is a substitute for Pokémon contests, where the Pokémon order is different. Each Pokémon makes its show entirely in front of the jury.

Revelation in one week with a trailer showing titles and legendary.