Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 6 / ?]

No.37577652 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've fucking had it with game freak and nintendo so I'm gonna post this shit. Non disclosure my ass.
>new game: pokemon earth and sky
>legendaries are fairy/dark and ground/fire respectively
>78 new pokemon atm, maybe more but probably not
>new team, spiritual successor to team galactic, tricks people into joining their cause to liberate pokemon so the leader can rule with his army of "genetically superior pokemon".
>team is called the "Shadow Alliance". No, this is not a joke. Spoiler: this team is formed by Ghetsis from sun and moon and Giovanni
>takes place in an area inspired by the UK. Has snowy area to the north inspired by scotland and a more tropical area off the coast you get to by surfing across the equivilant to the english channel, inspired by spain and france.
>15 new megas, one of which is azumaril so you will believe me when it's announced
>1 new ultra beast you can get post game, SM/USUM ultra beasts can also be caught.
>5 new Z-Moves, one of which is for slowbro called "Eternal Slumber"
>gyms are back, E4 is in the same style of sun and moon where you can fight them out of order. Consists of Dark, Fairy, Ground and Steel. Spoiler: The champion is a older N with Zekrom or Reshiram depending on version. When you rematch him he tells you that the legendary is a gift from an friend after completeing their journey.
>Gyms are rock, water, electric, grass, fire, poison, psychic and dragon. Lance is the dragon gym.
>new evolutions of old pokemon, dunsparce, stantler, cacturne, sawk and throh are some of them. Dunsparce evo is fairy ground based off that pink fairy mole for some reason.
>no battle frontier but there is an equivalent based off of a jousting tournament with a medieval theme
>also spoilers: the legendary is accessed by using an item at a Stonehenge equivilant sending you to a floating island or an underground temple depending on version and I swear this is an earthbound refrence.