Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 8 / ?]

I work where promotional materials are localised

No.37636539 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've seen some stuff. No I can't take any pictures and I'm posting here because whilst

I've been browsing pokemon sites the last week or so and no one has been close to whats actually up. I can't reveal names or anything because they get flagged up if posted from any of our devices.

>The starters in the promo images
>Grass: Brown and white stripey hooved quadraped (probably an okapi/giraffe) large head.
>Fire: hot pink and orange snake with earthworm sorta look, diamond patterned.
>Water: Grey, white and brown spotted lizard, looks like gecko but probably an iguana.

>Legendaries do look royal and like a king and queen but the box titles: Frost and Flare
>Frost: Snow Queen inspired most definitely. Humanoid but looks angular like a cubist painting or sort of art deco. Colour of symbols on the Japanese indicate it is Fairy/Ice type. Colour palette is white, pale purple blue and little bits of gold.

>Flare: Looks more masculine but has a much more flowing and rounder design overall. Looks humanoid too but with a craggy, dark grey 'body' in contrast to the rounder, smoother shapes of the 'clothes'. Looks happier whereas the Snow Queen has a stern expression. Colour palette is pinkish-red, burgundy, black and grey. The type is Fairy/Fire.
>They both kind of look more like ultra beasts than regular mons but nothing we've been given indicate that they are Ultra Beasts, they're just quite abstract.