Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[95 / 10 / ?]

Real leaks (not fake) (real)

No.37670169 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I work on the American Pokémon YouTube channel and have info about the upcoming Gen 8 announcement. i feel obligated to put a real (not fake) leak into this world, so here's what I can tell you:
> I think "Crown and Scepter" is a good pair of names, but they aren't the actual ones. The games are called "Scabbard and Sword", with an Excalibur motif on the Japanese logos. (The motif is gone on the American logos, as is customary.)
> The region videos are leading up to Gen 8. The one on the 27th is going to show the name of the new region and a blurred map, and the announcement for the games proper will be the next day on Pokémon Day proper. (I won't tell you the name of the region. Let me keep some secrets.)
> Starters are a Fire-type sheep with black wool (Flaires), a Water-type deer with coral on its tail (Fawncy), and a Grass-type millipede that looks like a leaf (Podzawl). I haven't seen the evolutions yet but apparently they evolve into a tank-like ram with horns that act like gun barrels, a feminine centaur with antlers and a sword tail, and a giant millipede wearing a hollow tree as armor.
> For the record, the rumor about Gym Leaders being called "Kings and Queens" is true, but it doesn't really have any bearing on their role. It is a plot point that they have a sort of legal/mystical sway, and there's a bit where the main villain tries to become a Gym Queen so she can summon the Legendary, but there's really no reason it couldn't just be Gym Leaders.