Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 9 / ?]

Jumpchain/ in pokeverse builds

No.37671957 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I've gone down the rabbit hole of Jumpchain over on /tg/ (http://boards.4channel.org/tg/thread/64844674) but whats actually important is the the first build is basically always for pokemon.

so if you actually get to live in the pokemon world for 10 years (or forever but lets assume 10 here) what would your actual build and strat be here?
CYOA attached

my build:
drop in
random rolled Kalos as starting area
zubat swarmed and crippled drawbacks (1200pts) they disappear after this jump btw
Litwick with mental bond as starter (1000pts)
combat training, blend in, savant (500pts)
motorcycle, tranq gun, rebreather, headsets, 50k$ (0pts)

end team should be chandelure, Ampharos, mega gyarados(if I can get the stone), Linoone to get mad loot and HM whore, ferrothorn, and goodra. barring things like unexpected bros and somehow getting a legendary in a realistic-ish pokemon world.
I went for all fairly easy to get pokemon found in the region so I can get them fairly early and to high lvl faster. They are a good mix between use and favoritism for me.
strategy is to gain power and have fun, the zubat swarm quickly just becomes free XP, the motorcycle and big pokemon make the missing leg less of a hassle, tranq gun for protection and later jumps. right before ten years are up I'm going to sell off useless items and excess pokemon then spend all that money on stuff I will want to have stocked up for later jumps.
note: later jumps can grant your mons human forms. Take that as you will. You disgusting compatriots
would have posted the pdf but /vp/ is lame